Site icon Theamericanhabit

Hamas says it won’t take part in cease-fire talks planned for this week

Hamas says it won’t take part in cease-fire talks planned for this week


Hamas leadership said Sunday that it will not attend cease-fire negotiations this week, insisting instead that the U.S. and allies submit an action plan to implement its cease-fire proposal agreed to last month. The statement from Hamas, acquired by The Associated Press, urges the U.S., Egypt and Qatar to show how they can implement last…

Exit mobile version